Friday, December 12, 2008

Post-Finals status update

Just finished my last final. ::Huge sigh of relief::
My last one was Ancient Mediterranean Art, the class that has been challenging me the most... yet I've been getting the best grade in. I guess my old excuses for getting bad grades in middle school are starting to have merit... "But daaaaad, I am not being challenged enough, that is why I have a C average...."

I'm sitting outside the Memorial union eating a snickerdoodle, a chocolate chip shortbread oatmeal concoction (that leads me to believe that it's healthy), and I'm drinking a pomegranate strawberry odwalla... which I chose because it advertises "Only 50 Calories!"

Yeah, my brain isn't working yet.

Tonight we've got Mark's company Christmas party, so I'll be trying to find something both warm and nice to wear, something I don't really think that I own. We'll see.

It's 60 degrees. I need to go home.

No comments: